If your post has been put on hold due to the problem with the shared item, one of the most common reasons is that the item you are going to share is on our prohibited item list. To get the post published, you will need to change your shared item to another item of the same order.
Steps of changing the shared item (Only applicable to orders containing other items)
Change the item’s image
- Prepare the photos or videos of your new shared item.
- Contact our online CS team.
- Request for “Update on Buyaholic post image” and provide the below information:
- Your Buyandship’s member ID
- Post title
- Photos / Videos of your new shared item
After receiving the above information, we will update the item’s image in 1-2 working days.
Edit the post content
- Go to “Buyaholic > Posts” and click the post which you need to edit.
- Click “•••” which is near the item’s image.
（In the App, the editing button is on the top right corner of the image;
On the website, the editing button is under the image.）
- Edit the information such as title, content and price of your post and save it.